- Howz is the sole technology partner with Surrey University and Surrey and Borders NHS Foundation Trust in TIHM for Dementia NHS TestBed funded by NHS England, Office for Life Sciences and InnovateUK (https://bit.ly/2T20Akx).
- The core machine learning algorithms in TIHM are a CE Medical Device and are currently undergoing in Post Market Evaluation and being extended to other NHS Trusts (https://bit.ly/2LUFj8p).
- The program has had extensive media coverage e.g. Daily Mail (https://dailym.ai/2LZAbjh).
- GP Practice feasibility study as part of East Midlands AHSN Accelerator program in collaboration with De Montfort University (https://bit.ly/2JJxL5C);
- Stroke survivors feasibility study funded by Innovation Manchester (https://bit.ly/2JMd7li);
- Howz was funded by Health Education Northwest to pilot a frailty screening program using the Groningen Frailty Index with community groups in South Manchester.
End of Life
- Howz developed a system (ELMA) for Trafford CCG to enable end of life EPACCS data to be shared electronically and securely between care homes and GP's.